Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are related to the use of the website www.legnokaps.pt by users and their relationship with our brand.
The website www.legnokaps.pt is owned and managed by Legnokaps M&C. – Cápsulas de Madeira, Lda, a company with the tax identification number 513700579, with registered office at Avenida Eng. António de Azevedo Coutinho, Nº 140 2750-644 Cascais, with telephone contact (+351) 256 247 012 (national landline) and email contact email@example.com.
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms”) define the use of the Legnokaps website (hereinafter “Website”) by users (hereinafter “User”) and their relationship with our brand (hereinafter “We,” “our”). Please read all articles carefully as they affect your rights and duties in accordance with current legislation.
You should print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us.
By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and authorize us to use or transmit the data you provide to us for the purpose of business contacts.
We reserve the right to:
- Update these Terms regularly. It is your responsibility to check such modifications. These modifications will apply to the use of the Website after notification thereof, through an announcement on the Website. If the User does not wish to accept the new Terms, they should not continue to use the Website. Continued use of the Website after the effective date of the modifications indicates agreement to be bound by the new Terms;
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material (or parts) contained therein without prior notice, and the User accepts that we cannot be held responsible for any modification or withdrawal of the Website or any content.
This Website may only be used for legal purposes and in a lawful manner. The User agrees to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations regarding the Website and its use.
The User agrees not to:
- Upload or transmit any computer viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, or anything created for the purpose of interfering with or disrupting the normal operation of a computer through the Website;
- Upload or transmit through the Website any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material; and
- Attempt to access the Website, the server where it is hosted, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website without authorization. The User should not attempt any denial of service (“DoS”) attacks on our Website.
Any violations will be reported to the relevant authorities, and we will cooperate with these authorities by disclosing the User’s identity to them. In the event of a violation of this provision, the User’s right to access the Website will be immediately terminated.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by a DoS attack, virus, or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment, programs, data, or other proprietary material due to the use of the Website or the User’s download of any material placed there or on any webpage linked to the Website.
5. Third-Party Links
For the user’s convenience, the Website may include links to other websites or material beyond our control. Please note that we are not responsible for such pages or material, and we do not review or endorse them. We will not be held liable for the privacy practices or content of these pages or for any damage, loss, or offense caused or allegedly caused in connection with the use of our reliance on any advertising, content, products, materials, or services available on such external pages or media.
6. Intellectual Property
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, databases, and other intellectual property rights.
The User acknowledges that the material and content provided as part of the Website will remain with us. The User may seek and display the content of the Website on a screen, save content in electronic format on disk (but never on a server or any network-connected storage device), or print a copy of the content for personal, non-commercial use, always keeping all copyright and proprietary notices intact.
The User may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content of the Website.
7. Limited Liability – Use of the Website
The Website is available on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis without any representation or endorsement, and we provide no warranty, express or implied, regarding the Website or its use.
The User acknowledges that we cannot guarantee or be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website or any information provided by the User. The User will bear the risk associated with internet use. While we try to ensure that the material included on the Website is correct, reliable, and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for errors or omissions or for the results obtained from using that information or any technical problems you may have when using the Website. If we are informed of any inconsistencies on the Website, we will try to correct them as quickly as possible. In particular, we reject any liability related to:
- Incompatibility of the Website with any User’s equipment, programs, or telecommunications connections;
- Technical problems, including errors or inaccuracies of the Website; and
- Failure of the Website to meet the User’s requirements. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the User agrees that we will not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages (both terms include, without limitation, loss of liquidity, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, waste of resources, loss of privacy, and loss of data) or any other indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to the use of the Website.
If any part of the Terms is deemed illegal, void, or for any other reason unenforceable, then that part will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining part of these Terms.
No waiver shall be deemed a waiver of any prior or subsequent breach of the provisions.
10. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire basis of any agreement between us and the User.
11. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Portugal, and any disputes will be exclusively decided by Portuguese courts.
By submitting a review, the User grants us the right to publish, translate, derive, distribute, and display such content through any media assigned to us. The User grants the right to use the provided name in connection with such content if we wish. The User agrees to waive the right to be identified as the author of such content and to object to derogatory treatment of this content.
Updated on February 9, 2024.